Many of you guys might feel difficult in braiding you hair so today I’m gonna show you 2 easy elastic braids, for this you don’t need to braid your hair. Just grab some hair elastics and let’s get started.
For this braid all you need is a comb and some elastics.
- Side part your hair and tie your hair into a side pony tail. Now take two small sections and secure it with an elastic . Make sure that is tight (for demo purpose I made it loose).
- Now flip that small pony tail inwards and just pancake it.
- Again take another two small sections and tie with an elastic and flip that small pony tail inwards.
- Continue doing this to the whole hair and you’ll get this simple elastic braid.
- After completing pancake your braid just to make it more fuller and voluminous.
This is same as the elastic braid,all you need to do is just flipping the small pony tails inwards.
- Middle part your hair and take two small sections of hair from either side to the back and tie those sections with an elastic.
- Now flip that small pony tail inwards (same as the elastic braid)
- Continue the above step until you reach nape of your neck and secure it with an elastic. If you want take small section of hair and wrap it around the elastic just to hide the elastic and bobby pin it.
This is a cute everyday hairstyle.This can be done on any type of hair.
- Firstly, grab some section of hair from your crown area and make a puff.
- Now make a high pony tail and take small section of hair from the side of the pony tail and make a fish tail braid and secure it with an elastic.
These are the 3 simple and easy heatless hairstyles and I hope you guys will try these hairstyles😊