Recently Pom-pom and tassel Earrings are all over the web,so today I’m gonna show you how to make cute Pom-pom tassel Earrings. Let’s get started.
Materials required :
- Woolen yarn
- Silk thread
- Earring Hooks
- Eye pins
- Jump rings
- A piece of cardboard.
All these will be available in any fancy stores and amazon.in
- First, pre-cut a length of yarn of approximately 6 inches and keep it aside.
- Wrap the yarn around your two fingers or three fingers (your choice of size). Wrap it around 40-45 times.
- Take your pre-cut yarn and push it between your fingers and wrap it around from below, pull it from other side and make a knot.
- Slide the bundle off and double knot as tightly as you can.
- Using scissors cut through all the loops.Pom-pom will be uneven, so cut it all around like a haircut 😉 to round it all out!
- Lastly shape it with your palm and fingers.
- Now take a cardboard and start wrapping the silk thread.Wrap it around 200 times or more.
- Now cut the thread,open the round jump-ring and insert that jump-ring and eye pin into the middle of the wrapped bundle and close it with the pliers.If you don’t have pliers don’t worry bend it with your hand carefully.
- Turn back and cut the wrapped thread in the middle.Take a needle with thread and insert it in the middle (where you inserted jump-ring), wrap it around 5-6 times and make a tight knot.
- To make them neat and straight with the help of flat iron, iron them.
- Now insert the pompom and earring hook into that pin and close(bend) the pin edge with pliers.
- That’s it you’ll have this cute Pom-pom tassel earrings.
I hope you’ll give them a try. |Like|share|comment|