If you are looking for some quick DIY stuff for this Valentine,here is this simple cute paper wreath. So let’s get started.
- Take 15x15cm paper(color of your choice) ,draw and cut as shown.
- Roll the paper from the starting edge ,after reaching the end loosen up and stick with the glue.
- Shape it with your fingers and yeah you’ll get a cute rose.Make as many roses as you want according to your wreath size.
- Now take a cardboard and paper of heart shape(size of your choice) .Stick the heart shaped paper on to the cardboard.
- Stick all pre-made roses and your wreath is done.
I hope you’ll love this idea,comment down below for any suggestions .Bye for now😊.