Hope you are doing great!A few days back I’ve been nominated for Sunshine Blogger Award.Big thanks to Hanna for nominating me for my first Sunshine Blogger Award.I really admire her,checkout her blog. Write under the light
In case you are wondering,The Sunshine blogger Award is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers who are positive,inspiring and creative.I’m excited to have been selected.
My Sunshine Award questions:11 facts about me.
- I’m an introvert.
- I’m a short girl and this is the reason for naming my blog as lilmunchkin.
- Yellow and black are my favorite colors(I know I’m weird).
- I still enjoy watching cartoons even though I’m 20.
- I hate Ice-creams and pets(sorry pet lovers out there).
- I love reading fiction,adventurous and fantasy novels.
- I love painting,sketching,dancing and singing(sometimes out of lyrics).
- I’m obsessed with k-dramas.
- Don’t like to talk on the phone.
- Many girls love rainy days but I actually hate rainy season.
- I follow many blogs in different niches and it is difficult to pick a favorite.I love to read poetry,cooking blogs(even though I can’t cook).
Once nominated,the blogger is required to write a post in which they:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Award Logo in your post.
Questions for my nominees:
- Who or what is your inspiration to start blogging?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What are your pet peeves?
- If you could travel anywhere in world where would you go?
- If you could describe yourself in three words,what would be?
- How does your blog influence your daily routine?
- What platform of social media has helped your blog grow the most?
- How did you choose the title of your blog?
- What is your favorite blog?
- What personality trait do you admire the most in others?
- What is the most exciting thing you ever done?
You can find me here-
Thanks again Hanna- and Happy blogging all!!