How are you doing? I’m back with two easy hairstyles. These hairstyles are suitable for any hair textures. Let’s get started.
1.FEATHER HALF UPDO
- Grab some section of hair from your crown area and tie with an elastic and divide into two halves.
- Grab other small section from the side and make a regular 3-strand braid.
- After making some stitches, take thin section of hair from the pony and add to the braid.
- Continue adding sections into the braid and tie with an elastic.
- Do it on the other side and combine these two and tie with an elastic.
2. UNEVEN BOHO HALF UPDO
- Make 3 regular 3-strand braids on either side and tie with an elastic at the crown area.
- Grab some section of hair beside that pony and do a 3-strand braid.
- Now pull alternate stitches from that braid.
- Do it on both the sides.
These are the two cute and yet simple everyday half updo hairstyles. I hope you’ll love these two ideas, comment down below which one is your favorite one,Bye for now 😊.