How are you doing? Today I’m gonna you show you another Halfup hairstyle.This look is so cute and easy to do.
- Grab thin section of hair from the crown area and do a regular 3-strand braid.
- Grab some section of hair from front and do a Dutch braid and pull the stitches out to make it look more messy and voluminous.
- Do it on both the sides and combine all these three braids and tie with an elastic.
- Grab thin section of hair from both the sides and do a regular 3-strand braid.
- Combine those two little braids with the pony tail and tie with an elastic. (like a bubble braid).
I hope you’ll love this idea, bye for now 😊.
|Like | Share | Comment | Love |