How are you doing? Today I’m gonna show you two super easy hairstyles.I love how they turned out. So, let’s get started.
CELTIC KNOT UPDO
- Take a piece of hair from one side,make a loop and pin it with hair pin.
- Take another piece of hair from right side,pull it through the left side strand.
- Now,pull that strand above the looped strand and thread it under the right strand as shown in the picture. Lastly remove the pins and gently tighten the knot.
ROSE LADDER HAIRSTYLE:
- Start by braiding a 3-strand braid on one side. Go on adding sections of hair (from one side only) to the braid until you reach the bottom and secure it with an elastic.
- Now take a small section of hair (from where you started your braid) and do a 3-strand braid.
- Pull the braid (one side only) to make it more voluminous.
- Now roll the braid and secure it with hair pins .so,you’ll get a rose as shown in the picture.
Hope you’ll like these two simple hairstyles.