How are you doing? Diwali is the most celebrated festivals in India and diwali craft is essential part of the festivity of course! This post is all about Diwali decor ideas.These ideas are super easy. So let’s just get into the DIYs. Continue reading “DIY DIWALI DECOR”
How are you doing? Today’s post is going to be a Myntra Haul. I’ve bought like a couple of items in the end of the season sale and all these kurtas are below Rs.1000/-. Checkout my video for all the details and prices. All the links of the kurtas are in the description box .
If you like this video please give this video a big fat thumbs up and subscribe to my channel. Continue reading “Myntra Kurtas Haul”
How are you doing?So I came up with three room decor ideas.These are like very basic and super easy DIYs and mostly under budget. Check out my latest video for the DIYs and subscribe to my channel. Continue reading “DIY ROOM DECOR”
How are you doing? A lot of people asked me why I’m not writing any blogs?…Actually I took a small break from this stuff because I was busy with my college stuff,exams,internship and all,so finallyyyyyy I’m back and I’ll post regularly from now on wards.
Actually I’m super excited to say you guys that I’ve started YouTube channel and I hope I’ll be posting videos regularly there.Check out my very first video and tell me how do you guys think of it in the comments section.Excuse me for the quality and feel free to give some suggestions (If it’s weird) and sorry there is no channel trailer or intro video.Check out my channel and please do subscribe.
Let’s be friends: Instagram: sahi_2715
How are you doing? Today I’m gonna you show you another Halfup hairstyle.This look is so cute and easy to do.
- Grab thin section of hair from the crown area and do a regular 3-strand braid.
- Grab some section of hair from front and do a Dutch braid and pull the stitches out to make it look more messy and voluminous.
- Do it on both the sides and combine all these three braids and tie with an elastic.
- Grab thin section of hair from both the sides and do a regular 3-strand braid.
- Combine those two little braids with the pony tail and tie with an elastic. (like a bubble braid).
I hope you’ll love this idea, bye for now 😊.
|Like | Share | Comment | Love |
Guess what?Last week, Rida from Meraki Forever informed me about my nomination for versatile blogger award. Thankyou so much Rida for nominating me and you guys need to check out her amazing blog.
HOW TO ACCEPT THIS AWARD:
So the rules are ,
- Thank your nominator by tagging them in your blog and add your award badge to your blog.
- Tell 7 random facts or stories about yourself.
- Nominate 15 versatile bloggers.
As I’ve already shared some facts about me in my sunshine blogger award post,I’ll share some more not so interesting facts about me now.
- Obsessed with makeup products but I do not consider myself as a beauty guru or a girly girl.
- I am emotionally sensitive.
- I have very big dreams but am terrified of making them happen.
- I am a girl lost in fiction books more than study textbooks.
- I love being myself.
- Lazy person but love playing badminton.
- I watch way too many TV shows.
I can’t wait to see everyone’s blog posts.
See you soon!
How are you doing? I’m back with two easy hairstyles. These hairstyles are suitable for any hair textures. Let’s get started.
1.FEATHER HALF UPDO
- Grab some section of hair from your crown area and tie with an elastic and divide into two halves.
- Grab other small section from the side and make a regular 3-strand braid.
- After making some stitches, take thin section of hair from the pony and add to the braid.
- Continue adding sections into the braid and tie with an elastic.
- Do it on the other side and combine these two and tie with an elastic.
2. UNEVEN BOHO HALF UPDO
- Make 3 regular 3-strand braids on either side and tie with an elastic at the crown area.
- Grab some section of hair beside that pony and do a 3-strand braid.
- Now pull alternate stitches from that braid.
- Do it on both the sides.
These are the two cute and yet simple everyday half updo hairstyles. I hope you’ll love these two ideas, comment down below which one is your favorite one,Bye for now 😊.