In this post I’m gonna show you 4 DIYs for Christmas with paper which are super easy. So let’s get started.
Continue reading “CHRISTMAS DIYs”
How are you doing? Diwali is the most celebrated festivals in India and diwali craft is essential part of the festivity of course! This post is all about Diwali decor ideas.These ideas are super easy. So let’s just get into the DIYs. Continue reading “DIY DIWALI DECOR”
How are you doing?So I came up with three room decor ideas.These are like very basic and super easy DIYs and mostly under budget. Check out my latest video for the DIYs and subscribe to my channel. Continue reading “DIY ROOM DECOR”
How are you doing? A lot of people asked me why I’m not writing any blogs?…Actually I took a small break from this stuff because I was busy with my college stuff,exams,internship and all,so finallyyyyyy I’m back and I’ll post regularly from now on wards.
Actually I’m super excited to say you guys that I’ve started YouTube channel and I hope I’ll be posting videos regularly there.Check out my very first video and tell me how do you guys think of it in the comments section.Excuse me for the quality and feel free to give some suggestions (If it’s weird) and sorry there is no channel trailer or intro video.Check out my channel and please do subscribe.
Let’s be friends: Instagram: sahi_2715
Hope you are doing well. Today I’m gonna you these cute clay earrings.
- Jump rings
- Make small balls with the Clay.
- Press them flat with your fingers and role it like a small bud .Now again make small balls ,press them flat and stick them to that rolled bud.These will be your petals.Make as many petals you want.
- Insert headpin into the bud,place beads if you want and allow them to dry whole night.
- Cut a chain and insert that into jumpring.
- When they are fully dried,insert that jumpring at back of the earring.
- Vola!This is the final look,if you guys tried them make sure you handle them carefully.
I hope you’ll love this idea, bye for now 😊.
If you are looking for some quick DIY stuff for this Valentine,here is this simple cute paper wreath. So let’s get started.
- Take 15x15cm paper(color of your choice) ,draw and cut as shown.
- Roll the paper from the starting edge ,after reaching the end loosen up and stick with the glue.
- Shape it with your fingers and yeah you’ll get a cute rose.Make as many roses as you want according to your wreath size.
- Now take a cardboard and paper of heart shape(size of your choice) .Stick the heart shaped paper on to the cardboard.
- Stick all pre-made roses and your wreath is done.
I hope you’ll love this idea,comment down below for any suggestions .Bye for now😊.
Recently Pom-pom and tassel Earrings are all over the web,so today I’m gonna show you how to make cute Pom-pom tassel Earrings. Let’s get started.
Materials required :
- Woolen yarn
- Silk thread
- Earring Hooks
- Eye pins
- Jump rings
- A piece of cardboard.
All these will be available in any fancy stores and amazon.in
- First, pre-cut a length of yarn of approximately 6 inches and keep it aside.
- Wrap the yarn around your two fingers or three fingers (your choice of size). Wrap it around 40-45 times.
- Take your pre-cut yarn and push it between your fingers and wrap it around from below, pull it from other side and make a knot.
- Slide the bundle off and double knot as tightly as you can.
- Using scissors cut through all the loops.Pom-pom will be uneven, so cut it all around like a haircut 😉 to round it all out!
- Lastly shape it with your palm and fingers.
- Now take a cardboard and start wrapping the silk thread.Wrap it around 200 times or more.
- Now cut the thread,open the round jump-ring and insert that jump-ring and eye pin into the middle of the wrapped bundle and close it with the pliers.If you don’t have pliers don’t worry bend it with your hand carefully.
- Turn back and cut the wrapped thread in the middle.Take a needle with thread and insert it in the middle (where you inserted jump-ring), wrap it around 5-6 times and make a tight knot.
- To make them neat and straight with the help of flat iron, iron them.
- Now insert the pompom and earring hook into that pin and close(bend) the pin edge with pliers.
- That’s it you’ll have this cute Pom-pom tassel earrings.
I hope you’ll give them a try. |Like|share|comment|