How are you doing?So I came up with three room decor ideas.These are like very basic and super easy DIYs and mostly under budget. Check out my latest video for the DIYs and subscribe to my channel. Continue reading “DIY ROOM DECOR”
How are you doing? A lot of people asked me why I’m not writing any blogs?…Actually I took a small break from this stuff because I was busy with my college stuff,exams,internship and all,so finallyyyyyy I’m back and I’ll post regularly from now on wards.
Actually I’m super excited to say you guys that I’ve started YouTube channel and I hope I’ll be posting videos regularly there.Check out my very first video and tell me how do you guys think of it in the comments section.Excuse me for the quality and feel free to give some suggestions (If it’s weird) and sorry there is no channel trailer or intro video.Check out my channel and please do subscribe.
Let’s be friends: Instagram: sahi_2715
How are you doing? Today I’m gonna you show you another Halfup hairstyle.This look is so cute and easy to do.
- Grab thin section of hair from the crown area and do a regular 3-strand braid.
- Grab some section of hair from front and do a Dutch braid and pull the stitches out to make it look more messy and voluminous.
- Do it on both the sides and combine all these three braids and tie with an elastic.
- Grab thin section of hair from both the sides and do a regular 3-strand braid.
- Combine those two little braids with the pony tail and tie with an elastic. (like a bubble braid).
I hope you’ll love this idea, bye for now 😊.
|Like | Share | Comment | Love |
Guess what?Last week, Rida from Meraki Forever informed me about my nomination for versatile blogger award. Thankyou so much Rida for nominating me and you guys need to check out her amazing blog.
HOW TO ACCEPT THIS AWARD:
So the rules are ,
- Thank your nominator by tagging them in your blog and add your award badge to your blog.
- Tell 7 random facts or stories about yourself.
- Nominate 15 versatile bloggers.
As I’ve already shared some facts about me in my sunshine blogger award post,I’ll share some more not so interesting facts about me now.
- Obsessed with makeup products but I do not consider myself as a beauty guru or a girly girl.
- I am emotionally sensitive.
- I have very big dreams but am terrified of making them happen.
- I am a girl lost in fiction books more than study textbooks.
- I love being myself.
- Lazy person but love playing badminton.
- I watch way too many TV shows.
I can’t wait to see everyone’s blog posts.
See you soon!
How are you doing? I’m back with two easy hairstyles. These hairstyles are suitable for any hair textures. Let’s get started.
1.FEATHER HALF UPDO
- Grab some section of hair from your crown area and tie with an elastic and divide into two halves.
- Grab other small section from the side and make a regular 3-strand braid.
- After making some stitches, take thin section of hair from the pony and add to the braid.
- Continue adding sections into the braid and tie with an elastic.
- Do it on the other side and combine these two and tie with an elastic.
2. UNEVEN BOHO HALF UPDO
- Make 3 regular 3-strand braids on either side and tie with an elastic at the crown area.
- Grab some section of hair beside that pony and do a 3-strand braid.
- Now pull alternate stitches from that braid.
- Do it on both the sides.
These are the two cute and yet simple everyday half updo hairstyles. I hope you’ll love these two ideas, comment down below which one is your favorite one,Bye for now 😊.
Hope you are doing well. Today I’m gonna you these cute clay earrings.
- Jump rings
- Make small balls with the Clay.
- Press them flat with your fingers and role it like a small bud .Now again make small balls ,press them flat and stick them to that rolled bud.These will be your petals.Make as many petals you want.
- Insert headpin into the bud,place beads if you want and allow them to dry whole night.
- Cut a chain and insert that into jumpring.
- When they are fully dried,insert that jumpring at back of the earring.
- Vola!This is the final look,if you guys tried them make sure you handle them carefully.
I hope you’ll love this idea, bye for now 😊.
Hope you are doing great!A few days back I’ve been nominated for Sunshine Blogger Award.Big thanks to Hanna for nominating me for my first Sunshine Blogger Award.I really admire her,checkout her blog. Write under the light
In case you are wondering,The Sunshine blogger Award is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers who are positive,inspiring and creative.I’m excited to have been selected.
My Sunshine Award questions:11 facts about me.
- I’m an introvert.
- I’m a short girl and this is the reason for naming my blog as lilmunchkin.
- Yellow and black are my favorite colors(I know I’m weird).
- I still enjoy watching cartoons even though I’m 20.
- I hate Ice-creams and pets(sorry pet lovers out there).
- I love reading fiction,adventurous and fantasy novels.
- I love painting,sketching,dancing and singing(sometimes out of lyrics).
- I’m obsessed with k-dramas.
- Don’t like to talk on the phone.
- Many girls love rainy days but I actually hate rainy season.
- I follow many blogs in different niches and it is difficult to pick a favorite.I love to read poetry,cooking blogs(even though I can’t cook).
Seton Girls Hairstyles
Once nominated,the blogger is required to write a post in which they:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Award Logo in your post.
Questions for my nominees:
- Who or what is your inspiration to start blogging?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What are your pet peeves?
- If you could travel anywhere in world where would you go?
- If you could describe yourself in three words,what would be?
- How does your blog influence your daily routine?
- What platform of social media has helped your blog grow the most?
- How did you choose the title of your blog?
- What is your favorite blog?
- What personality trait do you admire the most in others?
- What is the most exciting thing you ever done?
You can find me here-
Thanks again Hanna- and Happy blogging all!!