Hope you are doing well. Today I’m gonna you these cute clay earrings.
- Jump rings
- Make small balls with the Clay.
- Press them flat with your fingers and role it like a small bud .Now again make small balls ,press them flat and stick them to that rolled bud.These will be your petals.Make as many petals you want.
- Insert headpin into the bud,place beads if you want and allow them to dry whole night.
- Cut a chain and insert that into jumpring.
- When they are fully dried,insert that jumpring at back of the earring.
- Vola!This is the final look,if you guys tried them make sure you handle them carefully.
I hope you’ll love this idea, bye for now 😊.
Hope you are doing great!A few days back I’ve been nominated for Sunshine Blogger Award.Big thanks to Hanna for nominating me for my first Sunshine Blogger Award.I really admire her,checkout her blog. Write under the light
In case you are wondering,The Sunshine blogger Award is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers who are positive,inspiring and creative.I’m excited to have been selected.
My Sunshine Award questions:11 facts about me.
- I’m an introvert.
- I’m a short girl and this is the reason for naming my blog as lilmunchkin.
- Yellow and black are my favorite colors(I know I’m weird).
- I still enjoy watching cartoons even though I’m 20.
- I hate Ice-creams and pets(sorry pet lovers out there).
- I love reading fiction,adventurous and fantasy novels.
- I love painting,sketching,dancing and singing(sometimes out of lyrics).
- I’m obsessed with k-dramas.
- Don’t like to talk on the phone.
- Many girls love rainy days but I actually hate rainy season.
- I follow many blogs in different niches and it is difficult to pick a favorite.I love to read poetry,cooking blogs(even though I can’t cook).
Seton Girls Hairstyles
Once nominated,the blogger is required to write a post in which they:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Award Logo in your post.
Questions for my nominees:
- Who or what is your inspiration to start blogging?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What are your pet peeves?
- If you could travel anywhere in world where would you go?
- If you could describe yourself in three words,what would be?
- How does your blog influence your daily routine?
- What platform of social media has helped your blog grow the most?
- How did you choose the title of your blog?
- What is your favorite blog?
- What personality trait do you admire the most in others?
- What is the most exciting thing you ever done?
You can find me here-
Thanks again Hanna- and Happy blogging all!!
My blog hit 2 months and received 100 follows.I’m so happy!!
I’m extremely delighted to thank each one of you for supporting me,and I hope my posts are useful for you guys.
I hope my blog will grow much more in near future and special thanks to my fellow bloggers who have been a lot of support for me.
Once again thankyou so much for following and supporting me.
Lots of love,
Today I’m gonna show you this super cool everyday hairstyle. I really loved how this look turned out, this can be done on any hair textures.So let’s get started 😉
- Side part your hair and grab some section of hair from the front and start doing a Dutch braid (reverse 3-strand braid) until you reach nape of your neck and tie with a elastic and pin it.
After braiding I pancaked it just to make it look more voluminous.
- Now grab some section of hair from the front right below this Dutch braid and divide it into two halves and make a regular knot.
- Continue making knots until you reach back and pin them in place.
- Vola! This is the final look of this hairstyle.
I hope you’ll love this idea.Comment down below for any suggestions, bye for now.
If you are looking for some quick DIY stuff for this Valentine,here is this simple cute paper wreath. So let’s get started.
- Take 15x15cm paper(color of your choice) ,draw and cut as shown.
- Roll the paper from the starting edge ,after reaching the end loosen up and stick with the glue.
- Shape it with your fingers and yeah you’ll get a cute rose.Make as many roses as you want according to your wreath size.
- Now take a cardboard and paper of heart shape(size of your choice) .Stick the heart shaped paper on to the cardboard.
- Stick all pre-made roses and your wreath is done.
I hope you’ll love this idea,comment down below for any suggestions .Bye for now😊.
I’m back with an other cute heart hairstyle .This is very simple and easy hairstyle. This hairstyle is suitable for any hair textures. So let’s get started ♥
- Grab some section of hair from your crown area and do a regular 3-strand braid. Do some 6-7 stitches and pull thin strands from that braid on either sides.
- Reverse those strands and tie with an elastic.
- Now bend them into a heart shape and tie with an elastic.
- Leave your hair like that or grab some section of hair from one side, twist it and pin it at the back .
I hope you will like this idea, bye for now 😊
I’m back with two simple heart hairstyles. Let’s get started.
CGH inspired heart:
•First grab two sections of hair from either side and tie with an elastic.
•Grab other section right below it from left side, take that section under the above section.
•Now pass that section between those two sections bringing from below the second section.Do it on the other side also and tie both the sections with an elastic.
HEART WITH BUBBLES:
•For this first grab some section of hair from your crown area and tie it with an elastic.
•Now make a hole and pull that pony out from inside the hole.
•Now divide the section of hair into two parts, by adjusting them as heart shape tie with an elastic.
•I ended up making a bubble braid next, this is just optional.
I hope you will like this idea,bye for now😊.