Recently Pom-pom and tassel Earrings are all over the web,so today I’m gonna show you how to make cute Pom-pom tassel Earrings. Let’s get started.
Materials required :
- Woolen yarn
- Silk thread
- Earring Hooks
- Eye pins
- Jump rings
- A piece of cardboard.
All these will be available in any fancy stores and amazon.in
- First, pre-cut a length of yarn of approximately 6 inches and keep it aside.
- Wrap the yarn around your two fingers or three fingers (your choice of size). Wrap it around 40-45 times.
- Take your pre-cut yarn and push it between your fingers and wrap it around from below, pull it from other side and make a knot.
- Slide the bundle off and double knot as tightly as you can.
- Using scissors cut through all the loops.Pom-pom will be uneven, so cut it all around like a haircut 😉 to round it all out!
- Lastly shape it with your palm and fingers.
- Now take a cardboard and start wrapping the silk thread.Wrap it around 200 times or more.
- Now cut the thread,open the round jump-ring and insert that jump-ring and eye pin into the middle of the wrapped bundle and close it with the pliers.If you don’t have pliers don’t worry bend it with your hand carefully.
- Turn back and cut the wrapped thread in the middle.Take a needle with thread and insert it in the middle (where you inserted jump-ring), wrap it around 5-6 times and make a tight knot.
- To make them neat and straight with the help of flat iron, iron them.
- Now insert the pompom and earring hook into that pin and close(bend) the pin edge with pliers.
- That’s it you’ll have this cute Pom-pom tassel earrings.
I hope you’ll give them a try. |Like|share|comment|
Hotglue gun or fevicol
Fabric of your choice
Let’s get started:
Firstly cut the cardboard into Minnie ears shape.My cardboard is not that much thick so I’ve taken 4 cardboard ears and glued two ears together.So now we have 2 cardboard ears.
Now trace these ears over the fabric of your choice and cut it out.When you cut the fabric make sure to cut it 3-4 cm more outside the traced line so you’ll get extra fabric around the edges of the ears.Cut 4 pieces of fabric.
Now glue the fabric to the cardboard ears to hide all of that ugly cardboard.When you are gluing the edges make sure you glue one side first and next the other side overlapping it for more cleaner look.
Like this make the other ear also.Now for a bow take another color fabric and cut into rectangular shape.
Make foldings at the center of the fabric and take another small piece of fabric and wrap it around the folding and glue it.Cut off any excess fabric and shape the bow with your hand.
Now decorate your bow with beads of your choice.
Now its time to put all the pairs together:
Glue the DIY ears to the headband and make sure that the ears are 2-3 inches apart.Hold down them for atleast 30 sec to let the glue set.Final touch is to add the bow at the center of the band and for extra security glue the bow to the ears also.
Wola!There you have this cute little Minnie mouse headband.If you have recreated this tag your pic to #lilmunchkinn in Instagram. I’d like to see yours.
This DIY mask makes your skin smooth and removes dead cells.I hope you’d give this mask a try and love as much as I do!It’d made a huge difference in my skin along with drinking a lot of water.
Apply this mask twice a week only.
Here are the ingredients for this mask:
- Add 1 spoon of sugar in a bowl and squeeze the lemon into the sugar.
- Now add honey and mix it well.
- Apply this to your face in circular motions and wait for 10 minutes and wash it off with water.After this moisturize your face.
Sugar is the exfoliator which removes dead cells from the skin.
Lemon will lighten acne scars and dark spots and brightnes your skin!
Honey is antibacterial natural ingredient that cleans pores and makes your skin smooth.